Nero is the EliteåÊtop-interactive rolleråÊto give you the most realistic riding experience.
We have taken all of Quick-Motion best features, such as Design, Floating system, and comfort, we made it black, aggressive, sporty‰Û? but that wasn‰۪t enough. Why shouldn‰۪t it be interactive?
NeroåÊmergesåÊQuick Motion‰۪s innovationåÊandåÊArion Digital Smart B+ interactivity. Technically performing and with anåÊappealing look, Nero has everything toåÊensure a fun and stimulating workoutåÊfor the athlete.
It‰۪s the first roller thatåÊfeatures a flywheel (there are two of them, actually).
NeroåÊis an interactive roller thatåÊinteracts with all kinds of apps, software, computers and devicesåÊ(smartphones and tablets) with IOS, Android, MacOS and Windows.
It adjusts its resistanceåÊbased on the training session you‰۪re doing.åÊNeroåÊuses the ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless communication protocols to immediately send all training data to programs, apps and software.
Its ability to wirelessly communicate with most software and apps available gives cyclists the advantage of being able to choose among a range of different training sessions.
We suggest My E-Training (12-month free subscription) as it employs a variety of functions that can satisfy all cyclists, from beginners to experts.
NeroåÊcomes with a wide range of innovative solutions that improve the overall indoor training experience.
- Pedaling roundness
- BeforeåÊNero, rollers never stood out for their amazing pedaling roundness.åÊ
- To improve, we implementedåÊtwo flywheelsåÊin the rear rollers.
- Thanks to this adopted solution theåÊNero's pedaling roundnessåÊisåÊ1200 times higher than Quick-Motion's one.
- Indeed, when you ride on theåÊNeroåÊyou‰۪ll feel as you were riding outside even when you face a climb.
- Ease of use
- Riding on a roller is not easy at the beginning. Jumping on a bike which has no stability can be tricky and sometimes scary.
- WithåÊNero, you have no reason to be afraid.åÊA step has been integrated to assist the rider.
- Thanks to this integrated step the rider has a solid base when it‰۪s time to start riding or when he finishes his training sessions.
- Furthermore, once your training session is done, you can easily fold the step that perfectly disappears within Nero design.
Nero has absorbed all the best out of Quick-Motion. Indeed, one ofåÊNero‰۪s main features is theåÊfloating system.
It makes itåÊeasier to approach rollersåÊas itåÊabsorbs abrupt movements, typical of an initial lack of confidence, and gently returns them. This means that in a matter of minutes even the less experienced athlete can easily get used toåÊNeroåÊand efficiently train on this type of roller.
In addition, the floating system implemented inåÊNeroåÊsignificantly improves all those athletic gestures exercised by more experienced users such as, for instance, standing while cycling. In fact, it absorbs rapid movements typical of an out-of-the-saddle workout and gradually returns them.
The biggest difference betweenåÊNeroåÊand Quick-Motion is perhaps theåÊinteractivity.åÊThe three-level magnetic resistance unit of Quick-Motion is replaced by a new interactive unit. This unit is able toåÊsimulate slopes up to 7%åÊwhich is a considerable percentage considering the type of product, ie a roller. This means that training on this roller becomes interactive, fun and exciting.
The numerous athletic activities that can be performed on this roller combine with the possibility of using different types of software currently in the market. Face a climb - either from an Elite Real video or from the virtual world of Zwift - onåÊNero; you can feel the resistance that continually changes to give you an almost perfectly real experience.
- NeroåÊis compatible with both road and mountain bikes wheels.
- The front roller is adjustable with 11 different positions to allow for perfect compatibility with the frame of the bike you're using.
- Wheelbase adjustable from 944 mm to 1144mm.
- Maximum weight allowed for athlete and bike
- Reduced clutter
- NeroåÊquickly and easily folds in three sections with one simple movement, so it reduces clutter by 50% when not in use.
- When folded, it's easy to transport via its integrated ergonomic handle on the frame and its locking system.
- Parabolic rollers
- The technical features of the three rollers ensure a simple control over your pace.
- The typical parabolic shape of the ends of the roller instantly guide the bike towards the center of the home trainer.
- Slope simulation:åÊ7%
- Power output:åÊ830W
- Inner resistance: Interactive